[While location details are still in the works, I wanted to announce that I will be doing an Astro-Salon in Shanghai mid-April. If you would like more details, please email me at Stephanie@PlanetaryApothecary.com] Stellar Stress Relief: A Sign-by-Sign Approach to Well-Being Modern-day life can be stressful. And stress can undermine our health, reducing our energy [...]
I’m honored to have been invited to speak at the Limmud China gathering in April in Shanghai, China. Here’s the title and description of my talk: Lunar Joy: The Role of the Moon in Tradition, Ritual and Wellness Reverence for the Moon is one of the things that connect the Jewish and Chinese cultures. Unlike [...]
In this Salon, we’ll usher in the spring season by discussing the major celestial patterns occurring March 20 through June 20. We’ll review the energetics of the upcoming Aries, Taurus, and Gemini seasons while also talking about the eclipses occurring in April and May. We’ll explore what inspirations may be catalyzed as well as helpful self-care [...]
The astro-yoga and wellness workshop that Terilyn Wyre and I did on New Year’s Day was so well received that we are going to be doing one for each season. Join us for this workshop where we will explore yoga and wellness practices to support the astrological influences this spring season. The class integrates asana, [...]
Usher in 2013 with yoga teacher extraordinaire Terilyn Wyre and I at our New Year’s Stellar Wellness yoga/well-being workshop. Ever wonder why some days you just feel on, everything flows along and you have found your groove on your mat while other days your balance is off, your energy is scattered and your favorite yoga practice [...]
Saturn in Scorpio: Death and Entrances with Sherene Vismaya Schostak, M.A. Jungian Analyst and Archetypal Astrologer, Author of “Surviving Saturn’s Return” and Resident Astrologer for Elle UK Lecture – Friday, December 14, 6:00 pm Workshop – Saturday, December 15, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm (with lunch break) Location – Agnes Underground, 1433 12th Avenue, Seattle (Capitol Hill neighborhood) * [...]
In honor of Saturn’s exploratory journey in the go-where-many-don’t-like-to-go sign of Scorpio through 2015, I’ll be a hosting a series of Scorpio Salons over the coming years. The Salons will feature experts in the field guiding us through a process of self-discovery when it comes to our relationship to such Scorpionic subjects as sex, death, [...]
- Astrological Insights for 20-26 May 2013 [R/evolutionizing Duality] May 19, 2013
- Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse May 19, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 13-19 May 2013 [Poetic Expressions] May 12, 2013
- Honoring an Urge to Do Things Differently – New Approach to the Astrological Insights May 12, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 12 May 2013 [Re/active--->Active] May 11, 2013
- Stephanie Gailing: P.S. And, if you want to learn more about personal...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Silvano. The website Astrodienst is a great re...
- Silvano: You make reference to planets or pivotal points. ...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Riley! I am so glad that the post spoke to you...
- Riley: Stephanie: Todays post spoke directly to me; I ju...