Strength comes through integrity. Sustainability comes through integrity. Freedom comes through integrity. During these years of the Uranus/Pluto square we are seeing just how important integrity is and if it doesn’t exist, structures–even those that are seemingly established–may crumble, sometimes over time and sometimes in what seems like a flash. As Monday we have the [...]
May 24: Sagittarius Full Moon Lunar Eclipse (exact at 9:25 pm PDT) Today is the third of this season’s Eclipses. It follows the Scorpio Lunar Eclipse on April 25 and the Taurus Solar Eclipse on May 9. Remember that even if we can’t see an Eclipse in the sky where we live, these celestial events [...]
The week begins with an exact Venus/Neptune square and with that we could find ourselves lost in love. It may seem challenging to find one’s bearings in a relationship, not clear where the edges are and when we (or another) may be overstepping them. Yet, some dissolving of boundaries has its benefits, including when we [...]
Hi! I’ve been feeling an urge recently to creatively shift things up, including my writing focus. While my daily Astrological Insights writing has become somewhat of a morning meditation for me, I’ve been recently wondering what it would be like to change up my schedule, to not write in this prescribed daily fashion. I’ve thought [...]
Hyper-reactivity could be the name of the game today, notably that which springs forth from an unconscious source of deep patterning. You may have thought you were done with “concern X” or “anger source Y” or “projected enemy Z” only to see one (or more) creep back and catalyze your actions. Be very aware of [...]
Today consider the practical and the tactical and how to best communicate both efficiently. Astro-Atlas* 12:44 am: Moon (Gemini) square Neptune (Pisces) 7:27 am: Mercury (Taurus) conjunct Pallas Athene (Taurus) 12:07 pm: Moon (Gemini) sextile Uranus (Aries) 2:10 pm: Sun (Taurus) conjunct Mercury (Taurus) * all time are Pacific Daylight Time (GMT – 7:00)
The day may seem like two. The first part there’s a sense of just slowly rolling along. And then when the Moon shifts into Gemini, a quicker tenor gets activated. As it approaches a union with Venus, we may feel inclined to flirt with variety, mix it up with multiples, dialogue about duality, and chat [...]
- Astrological Insights for 20-26 May 2013 [R/evolutionizing Duality] May 19, 2013
- Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse May 19, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 13-19 May 2013 [Poetic Expressions] May 12, 2013
- Honoring an Urge to Do Things Differently – New Approach to the Astrological Insights May 12, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 12 May 2013 [Re/active--->Active] May 11, 2013
- Stephanie Gailing: P.S. And, if you want to learn more about personal...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Silvano. The website Astrodienst is a great re...
- Silvano: You make reference to planets or pivotal points. ...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Riley! I am so glad that the post spoke to you...
- Riley: Stephanie: Todays post spoke directly to me; I ju...