May 24: Sagittarius Full Moon Lunar Eclipse (exact at 9:25 pm PDT) Today is the third of this season’s Eclipses. It follows the Scorpio Lunar Eclipse on April 25 and the Taurus Solar Eclipse on May 9. Remember that even if we can’t see an Eclipse in the sky where we live, these celestial events [...]
With all the planets shifting into Pisces in February, and in turn uniting with Neptune, it’s a good strategy to let go into the sea of inspiration and compassion, while at the same time finding a buoy you know you can come back to so that you don’t get caught by an undertow of confusion [...]
Albeit moving slowly, Neptune is now in forward motion again. And with that, we may feel a breakthrough of clarity. It may not be that “regular” left-brained, 1+1=2, and hard-facts-lining-up type of clarity. But rather that the feelings, the intuitive notions, the waves of daydreams, and the poetic infusions that we’ve connected to now all [...]
Gemini season begins today, and in quite a big way as today is a Solar Eclipse, and one that connects with imaginative and often illusionary Neptune. For a detailed look at the energetics of the Eclipse, as well as wellness suggestions, see this post. Astro-Atlas* 5:35 am: Moon (Taurus) conjunct Jupiter (Taurus) 5:35 am: Moon [...]
May 20, 2012: Gemini Solar Eclipse (exact at 4:47 pm PDT) Today’s New Moon is also a Solar Eclipse, the first of this season (with June 4 marking the other one, which will be a Lunar Eclipse). Even if we can’t see an eclipse in the sky where we live, these celestial events are renowned [...]
November 21, 2010: Scorpio/Taurus Full Moon (Exact at 9:27 am PST) During the Scorpio/Taurus Full Moon the question “Does this feel good?” takes high precedence, becoming a compass with which we can navigate the choices we make. We can use it to evaluate relationships and situations, reflecting upon whether they help us to feel safe, secure, [...]
September 8, 2010 – January 22, 2010: Jupiter in Pisces Every year, Jupiter—the planet of expansion, higher education, and philosophy—sojourns into a new sign, casting its glow on the realms of life represented by this zodiacal placement. Where Jupiter is placed represents the areas of our society that are highlighted and experience growth as well [...]
- Astrological Insights for 17 – 23 June 2013 [All That Is Possible] June 16, 2013
- Now On Instagram!!! June 12, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 10 June – 16 June, 2013 [Imagine a Love R/evolution] June 9, 2013
- [June 27, 2013: Seattle] Summer Astro-Wellness Salon June 2, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 3 June – 9 June 2013 [Eternal Love, Here and Now] June 2, 2013
- Stephanie Gailing: P.S. And, if you want to learn more about personal...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Silvano. The website Astrodienst is a great re...
- Silvano: You make reference to planets or pivotal points. ...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Riley! I am so glad that the post spoke to you...
- Riley: Stephanie: Todays post spoke directly to me; I ju...