December 10, 2011: Gemini Full Moon Lunar Eclipse (exact at 6:36 am PST) Today’s Full Moon is also a Lunar Eclipse. Even if we can’t see an eclipse in the sky where we live, these celestial events are renowned for being very powerful in the way in which they can impact our lives. A Full [...]
Monday, September 27 If Pluto isn’t a “planet” any more, many people ask, then do you still use it in astrology? The answer is a resounding YES. Pluto may be have been demoted by the astronomical order to a dwarf planet, but in astrological circles Pluto still pretty much has all the forceful power it always [...]
June 26,2010: Cancer /Capricorn Full Moon Lunar Eclipse (exact at 4:30 am PDT) Today’s Full Moon initiates the first of this season’s two eclipses (July marks the other one). Even if we can’t see an eclipse in the sky where we live, these celestial events are renowned for being very powerful in the way in [...]
Time is often an under-appreciated solution to a problem. I often wonder whether we overlook its superhero powers because it just seems like too simple a fix. Or maybe we shy away from electing it as our strategy because we know that when we give something time, it means we have to sit with our [...]
Turn a blind eye to. Sweep under the rug. Hide skeletons in the closet. There are many idioms that reflect a common tendency to avoid feelings and situations that are painful, emotionally intense, and which may require confrontation. Yet, there is often a cost to doing so, including standing in our own way of joy [...]
We are in the thick of the Pluto station, with the planet of transformation turning direct tomorrow. Can you feel it? It may feel like there’s an internal volcano wanting to burst forth. Or maybe it feels like there’s an inner vessel of creation ready to be born. Or maybe you’re sensing that something has [...]
I had a craving last night. And with the Sun and Moon both in need-to-have-your-needs-fulfilled Cancer, thankfully that which I had a craving for was in clear sight. Located bottom left, tucked nicely away in crisper drawer of our just-cleaned refrigerator, there it was. The cauliflower. Now, I should be more clear. I wasn’t just [...]
- Astrological Insights for 20-26 May 2013 [R/evolutionizing Duality] May 19, 2013
- Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse May 19, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 13-19 May 2013 [Poetic Expressions] May 12, 2013
- Honoring an Urge to Do Things Differently – New Approach to the Astrological Insights May 12, 2013
- Astrological Insights for 12 May 2013 [Re/active--->Active] May 11, 2013
- Stephanie Gailing: P.S. And, if you want to learn more about personal...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Silvano. The website Astrodienst is a great re...
- Silvano: You make reference to planets or pivotal points. ...
- Stephanie Gailing: Hi, Riley! I am so glad that the post spoke to you...
- Riley: Stephanie: Todays post spoke directly to me; I ju...